Booking Terms & Conditions:
- In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Tiny Stays. Using our website (www.tinystays.co or similar domains owned by us) including purchasing our products or services is provided and subject to the following terms and conditions. :)
- We reserve the right to make amendments to these Terms and Conditions at any time and by using our website you will be bound by the newly updated terms and conditions. It will be your responsibility to read these terms and conditions whenever you access our website.
- All prices on our website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST. We reserve the right to amend our price at any time, we will endeavour to do our best to fulfill any price at the time of order.
You agree to indemnify and hold Tiny Stays and the land owner harmless from all claims, actions, damages, cost and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your stay in our accommodation. This includes damages, insurance, loss due to fire, loss due to misadventure, theft, and injury and death, whether they are inflicted or experienced in our accommodation or on the surrounding property.
- You provide us with your guarantee that you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with any guests invited along to our accommodation.
- By accepting these terms and conditions you and your guests acknowledge that you will absolve the property owner from and Tiny Stays from any liability associated with the aforementioned damages or injuries.
Booking Changes & Cancellations:
All bookings that are made subject to these terms & conditions.
- We have a 2 night minimum booking on weekends and public holidays.
- For a booking cancelled/change of date with at least 30 day’s notice, the full amount paid at the time of the booking will be refunded less a 10% administration fee.
- For a booking cancelled/change of date within 30-14 day’s notice will incur a fee of 50% of the amount paid at the time of the booking less a 10% administration fee.
- For bookings cancelled/change o date with less than 14 day’s notice, there will be no refund.
No Refunds on Early Departures.
Discretion will be used by management in extenuating circumstances.
- Door codes will be made available prior to arrival. Check-in Time is 2pm. Check-out time is 11am. Unless organised prior.
- The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the booking application.
- Our accommodation is on rented land from amazing local farmers, land owners and wineries; please be courteous of this and make sure you leave the land and house as you found it.
- When leaving our tiny house house at any time, please ensure that ALL electrical appliances and lights are turned off and that all doors and windows are locked.
Smoking & Parties:
- Our tiny houses are strictly no smoking. Please do not smoke inside of the premises. Smoking is permitted in the outdoor areas only and please use the ash trays supplied and make sure you don't leave butts around the property.
- We at Tiny Stays have a strict no party policy. If you want to party head out to one of the amazing local pubs or clubs.
- Due to the surrounding farmland, unfortunately Tiny Stays is not pet friendly. Sign up to our mailing list & we will let you know when we have pet friendly accommodation options in the future :)
Breakages & Damages:
- We are only human, sometimes these things happen; but please tell us if there are any breakages or damages!
- Credit card details are held by us for security purposes. We expect that the premises are returned to us in the condition presented upon arrival.
- Breakage and damages exclusive to the effects of normal wear and tear will be charged to your credit card if deemed necessary.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months and are not refundable or exchangeable for cash.
- Gift vouchers cannot be extended past the expiry date and the recipient must book and stay before the expiry date. Any unused amounts will be forfeited.
- Gift vouchers are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or special offers.
- Gift vouchers used on long weekends and public holidays must have a 2 night minimum booking. This means that an additional payment may be necessary if your gift voucher is only for 1 night.
Tiny Stays recommends booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
Other important Information:
If you have any other questions which haven't been covered above feel free to get in touch with the email address below :)